Best Xbox One Charging Station of (2019). Spending a small fortune on AA batteries gets old fast, which is why it’s so important to have a high-quality best Xbox one charging station. The Xbox one charging station on this roundup will help keep you in the game all day long.
Best Xbox One Charging Station
1. Fosmon High-Speed Dock
The Fosmon High-Speed Dock replaces your existing battery with a longer-lasting rechargeable one that’s capable of up to 28 hours of play. It’s low to the ground as well, so you can place it right next to the system without blocking your view of the TV.
- Lasts for about a thousand cycles
- No wall plug required
- Batteries store up to 1000 mah
2. PDP Energizer
Conveniently charge two wireless Xbox One controllers simultaneously with the Energizer 2X Charging System for Xbox One. Easily store and secure your Xbox One controllers in the charging system’s dual cradles, which are simple to attach and remove, and never waste valuable gaming time again. The glowing LED lights clearly indicate charge status red when charging and green when fully charged. The Energizer 2X Charging System also includes 2 1200mAh Energizer Rechargeable Battery Packs for up to 40 hours of playtime.
- Charges 2 Xbox One wireless controllers simultaneously
- Quick charging with an included universal 100v-220v AC Power Adapter
- Glowing LED lights indicate charge status
- Sleek and compact design
- Includes 2 1200mAh Energizer Recharge Battery Packs for up to 40 hours of playtime
- Easy controller installation in secure cradles
- Compatible with Xbox Elite and Xbox One Wireless controllers
The PDP Energizer stacks the controllers vertically, which is great for anyone looking to maximize table space. It’s also surprisingly stable, so you won’t be knocking it over all the time. However, the occasional user does report trouble with the top slot.
- Easy to insert and remove devices
- Batteries don’t change remote’s feel
- Good for 35 hours of game time
3. BD&A Charger
The Xbox One Charging Station eliminates the cost of replacement batteries. Keep your Xbox One wireless controllers fully charged and ready to game! Controller battery level is indicated on the screen, so there’s no need to take your eyes off the action. Each Charging Station includes 2 charge-through battery doors and 2 rechargeable battery packs equipped with hours of gameplay. To charge, simply click controller down on the Charging Station and view LED light bars indicating charge level. When fully charged, click up to store. Focus on the game and not on the charge.
The BD&A Charger gives you an energy indicator on your TV screen, which lets you monitor your juice levels without interfering with gameplay. It also uses a “click-down” system so that you can be sure that your controllers are securely positioned.
- Batteries fit in easily
- Can store remotes without charging
- Lights are helpful and subtle
4. Venom Twin Docking
Keep Controllers fully charged and ready for action with Venom’s smart twin docking station. The rapid recharge cradle enables you to power up two wireless Controllers without needing to leave your Xbox One on. Featuring a polished Black Finish to match your Xbox One Controllers, red charging LED indicators to turn green once fully charged. Two powerful NiMH rechargeable battery packs provide maximum power for gameplay of up to 18 hours.
The Venom Twin Docking gives you a rapid charge that lasts all day long. The stand has the same look and feels as the controllers, giving your whole
- Batteries ready in just 2 hours
- Can stand up to some abuse
- Also accommodates elite controllers
5. AmazonBasics Dual
Charging station charges 2 controllers at the same time. Compatible with Xbox One S, Xbox One standard, and Xbox One Elite controllers. Requires 2.5 hours for a full charge; push controller down to charge and click up to release controller. Includes 1 charging dock and wall adapter. LED indicator light lets you know when charge is in process/complete (red light indicates charging, green light indicates a full charge)
Direct from the “Everything Store” itself, the AmazonBasics Dual is a solid if basic option for keeping your sticks ready to roll. The fit when docked is snug and secure, and your controller will reach a full charge in a mere two and a half hours.
- Comes with 2 rechargeable batteries
- Battery status indicator light
- The power cable is not long enough
6. Nyko Modular
Xbox One, an easier way to charge Xbox One wireless controllers. Modular Charge Station EX is designed to be compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It features two NiMH rechargeable batteries allowing for easy drop and charge functionality
The Modular Charge Station EX is powered by one of the USB ports on the rear of the console and features two pass-through ports on the back. Modular Charge Station attaches to the top of the console, saving space and adapting to the Xbox One console’s décor.
The Nyko Modular is designed to fit snugly on top of your console, minimizing the space it takes up and keeping all of your devices centrally located. It’s also very discreet and won’t stick out like a sore thumb. It works with S and X.
- Suction cups keep it firmly attached
- Comes with plastic mounting sheet
- USB cord is extremely short
7. Sminiker Double Dock
The Sminiker Double Dock is a good option for price-conscious shoppers. Lightweight and compact, it’s great for taking to a friend’s house or on vacation. The controllers have a tendency to slide off, however, which can be extremely frustrating.
- Accepts batteries without a controller
- Easy to hook up and use
- Not the most durable option
8. DreamGear Dual Dock
The Dual Charging Dock for Xbox One conveniently charges up to 2 Xbox One controllers simultaneously. Each controller has its own LED charge indicator. The Charging Dock includes 2 rechargeable batteries and plugs directly into the Xbox One with a Y-cable.
The DreamGear Dual Dock has a futuristic look that can really spice up your entertainment center. It can be positioned upside-down, handy if you have a keyboard attachment. Many users complain that the batteries’ lifespans begin to shorten after a few months, though.
- Works with any
- Made from high-impact abs material
- Adhesive pads don’t last long
9. YockTec Charging Dock
- Specially designed for Xbox One X controllers, LED light indicator showing charge status Charging: Red, Fully charged: Blue
- With our dual charging station, you can charge two Xbox One x controllers simultaneously, no need to remove the battery when charging
- The Xbox One x Docking station can be powered through USB port Xbox One x console or PC or power adapter, easy and convenient to use
- Fast and Efficient charging, Full charge to one single controller within 2 hours, Full charge can be completed within 4 hours when charging 2 controllers simultaneously
- Over-charge protection, with highly protective secure circuitry, stops charging when battery fully charged, in case of battery damage
Unique appearance and special design, convenient for charging the controller, perfect fit for your Xbox One wireless controller.
Make sure the USB cable is well connected when charging. Our Xbox one charging station provides an easy and quick way to charge and
store your Xbox One controller. Safe and efficient charging, fully charged within 4 hours when charging 2 stop charging when fully charged, in case of battery damage. It’s a great gift for the gamers!
The YockTec Charging Dock is a beautiful way to get a rapid refuel. It only takes 4 hours for two controllers to go from empty to full, and even less for just one. One big issue with it, though: the rechargeable batteries are sold separately and can be quite expensive.
- Plug-and-play installation
- Controllers stay firmly locked in
- Surface shows fingerprints easily
Best Xbox One Charging Station
Benefits Of An Xbox One Charging Station
You can get models that boast a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack. Not to be hyperbolic, but these are roughly a million times better than other options, provided you have an Xbox one charging station to go with them. These stations are cheaper in the long run and better for the environment than battery-powered models.
Not only will they save you some cash on Duracell, but they can also help de-clutter your living room. There are no wires to trip over, and all you have to do is clear a little space for the stand on your entertainment center.
This can help corral your controllers if you have more than one, as they’re all neatly stored in one place where they’re easy to find. This saves you from wasting precious minutes looking for your joystick.
Useful Resources: https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-xbox-one-charging-stations