Best Wireless Gaming Mouse of (2019). The case for the best wireless gaming mouse gets stronger every year. PC gamers take their wireless gaming mouse very, very seriously. So you would need one of these best wireless gaming mouse.
Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
1. Logitech G903 Chaos Spectrum
G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
G903 is our most advanced and fully featured wireless gaming mouse. Featuring 1 ms LIGHTSPEED wireless, G903 delivers competition-grade performance, responsiveness, and accuracy. Combined with POWERPLAY, G903 operates wirelessly with infinite power, never needing a charging cable.
Logitech G invented LIGHTSPEED wireless technology to deliver the ultimate in the high-performance wireless gaming.
Game-Driven Light + Sound
G903 features Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology next-generation RGB lighting driven by actions in over 300 top games. Customize colors + effects across LIGHTSYNC mice, keyboards, headsets and speakers for new gaming intensity.
The Logitech G903 Chaos Spectrum is the wireless gaming mouse that may once and for all dispel the notion that wireless clickers can’t compete with their tethered brethren. An incredibly responsive, sensitive device, it matches its best-wired competition with a polling rate of 1000 Hertz.
- Best optical sensor available
- Supports wireless charging
- A response time of one millisecond
2. Logitech G703
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless Technology: In high-pressure moments, latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. With millions on the line, esports professionals around the world depend on LIGHTSPEED wireless technology
- PMW3366 Gaming Optical Sensor: Widely regarded by esports professionals and gaming enthusiasts as the best wireless gaming mouse sensor on the market, PMW3366 has zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI)
- Ergonomically Designed Body: With a lightweight (107g), ergonomically designed body, G703 was made to mold to your hand for long-lasting comfort during gameplay. Rubber grips on the left and right sides give you added control
- Works with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System: Add POWERPLAY, the world’s first and only wireless gaming mouse charging system, to keep G703 (and G903) charged while at play and at rest
- Advanced Button Tensioning: Advanced button tensioning uses metal springs to help keep the left and right mouse buttons primed to click, reducing the force needed to click and delivering exceptional click feel, response, and consistency
- Wired or Wireless: Plug in the data and charging cable to seamlessly switch between wireless and wired modes without interrupting your game. Use the included USB adapter to keep your LIGHTSPEED USB transceiver nearby to quickly switch between wired and wireless modes
- Customizable Brilliant RGB: Choose from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors and brightness levels to match your favorite team, personal style, system or environment
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Use Logitech Gaming Software to configure the 6 programmable buttons to sequences of clicks and keystrokes to simplify in-game actions and quickly execute complex tasks
The Logitech G703 is short, 5 customizable buttons, and one ambidextrous build from being identical to the G903. For right-handed gamers who mostly point, click, and use a button or two, this might be number one.
3. E-Blue Mazer II
- Upgraded Design LED illuminated rubberized Scroll Wheel
- Ergonomically designed Right-handed Gamers utilizing ‘Air wing’ Concept
- Adjustable DPI (Dots Per Inch) switch 500 / 1200 / 1800 / 2500
- Avago 5090 High-performance Optical Gaming Chipset
- 2.4G Wireless Transmission Technology (Stable signal in 30 ft. radius)
- High 3000 Frame/second Rate extremely precise Tracking Level
- Maximum Acceleration 20G / Anti-delay Polling Rate 250Hz
- OMRON Micro Switch provides Lifespan up 5 Million Button Clicks
Dismissed by some as a cheap Razer knock-off, the E-Blue Mazer II is actually one of the best value wireless gaming mouse options on the market, even years after its debut. But the savings mean lower build quality, and roughly one out of every five reviewers report some malfunction.
- Excellent battery life
- Automatic standby
- Ergonomic shape
4. Razer Lancehead
- With 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition gives you the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world
- Hybrid on-board and cloud memory to give you absolute flexibility, the Razer Lancehead is powered by Razer Synapse Pro Beta so you can save your settings directly onto the mouse and the cloud; rubber side grips
- Razer Mercury Edition allows you to fully customize your gaming experience by allowing you to choose the color path that best fits your preferences so you can stand out in style
Available in one of two starkly contrasting color schemes, the Razer Lancehead is one of the newest products from one of the biggest manufacturers in the business. Its light weight and precise tracking make it ideal for use in twitchy shooters and other fast-paced genres.
- Durable optical sensor
- Versatile ambidextrous design
- Battery life is lackluster
5. Razer Naga Chroma
Experience complete customization and control with this Razer wireless gaming mouse. The 16,000 dpi optical sensor and up to 19 independently programmable buttons keep you ahead of the competition, and three interchangeable side plates ensure comfort as you play. The ergonomic design of this Razer gaming mouse keeps you playing for hours without woe.
Built particularly for MMO games, the Razer Naga Chroma has one of the most extensive input layouts on the market today. The staggering 19 buttons, including an array of 12 for just the thumb alone, can be set to perform any in-game function one wishes.
- Can be used without battery via USB
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- Can become nonresponsive at times
6. Logitech G602
It’s easy to be obsessed on winning, however at Logitech, our passion is within the science that produces winning potential. We have a tendency to advance technology, therefore, gamers will reach new levels of speed, precision, reliableness, and luxury. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for finding out, testing, and advancing gamers’ experience—in the research laboratory and within the game.
The Logitech G602 remains one of the best in its class years after release. The precise optical sensor and eleven programmable buttons give users very little reason to upgrade.
ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor unshakeable accuracy with 12000 dpi – Next-Gen key layout with analog X-Celerator thumb switch + fin switch – Unequaled wireless technology zero lag: 1000 Hz polling rate + 20h battery – Charging Station & Cable: LEDs show battery and charge status – 32-bit-processor + 512 KB memory for quick storage and execution of macros.
Fitted with one of the most sensitive optical sensors on the market, the Roccat
8. Razer Mamba Chroma
Engineered with the world’s most precise 16,000 DPI gaming mouse sensor, capable of tracking up to one DPI increments and a lift-off cut-off distance as precise as 0.1-millimeter, the Razer Mamba absolutely interprets your every move with pinpoint accuracy and complete freedom of motion.
With the revolutionary Adjustable Click Force Technology pioneered by Razer, you’ll choose from totally different levels of actuation force on the left and right push button to line up your personalized click feedback, whether or not it’s higher for controlled sniping or lower for rapid-fire clicks throughout heated MOBA battles.
9. Tecknet Optical Wireless Gaming Mouse
Whether or not you’re aiming, targeting, slashing or attacking, an expert computer gaming mouse is your best weapon! Discover the most responsive and comfy TeckNet Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse! The ideal pc accessory that will skyrocket your performance! The advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology allows operating distance up to 10m with the little-to-no delay or signal drops.
The TeckNet Pro Computer Wireless Gaming Mouse is a vital add-on for inflexible gamers! You’ll be surprised by the unequaled comfort, lethal accuracy and killer precision of our sturdy, desktop and laptop computer pro gaming mouse!
Are you tired of fighting with flimsy and frustrating computer gaming mice? Our advanced, heavy-duty 4000DPI optical sensor is here to form your life easier and your gaming performance legendary! Plus, you can easily adjust the 5 DPI settings (800/1200/1600/2400/4000) to match your computer gaming needs! 12-month battery life and low battery indicator can never allow you to drop out for lack of juice throughout the gaming method.
10. Habor Wireless
When shopping for a new clicker to
- Long-lasting for an inexpensive device
- Lights can be turned off
- Tracking is unimpressive
Which 3 wireless gaming mouse are you going to pick from? Is it the Roccat Leadr, Logitech G703, or the Habor Wireless? Please comment in the comment section below which best wireless gaming mouse do you like.