PS4 Controllers: Best reviews of (2019). Whether or not you’re searching for a replacement for a broken one or hope to enhance your play performance with a quicker or customizable model, you will be ready to get pleasure from all of the newest titles in the approach most closely fits your gaming style with any one of these top PS4 Controllers choices.
Best PS4 Controllers
1. Sony DualShock 4
While there are a lot of aftermarket choices out there, the Sony DualShock 4 PS4 controller maintains its dominance thanks in massive part to the quality of its connectivity, its long battery life, and therefore the custom skin choices offered to form the PS4 controllers your own.
The Sony DualShock 4 wireless controller highlights traditional controls like analog sticks and trigger buttons in addition as improved and extended controls, together with a clickable multi-touch pad, an incorporated lightweight bar for straightforward player identification once playing multiplayer games and a Share button to easily utilize the PS4’s several social capabilities.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons are improved to supply a larger sense of management, despite what you play
- The new multi-touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the DualShock 4 Wireless Controller reveals worlds of latest gameplay prospects for both newcomers and veteran gamers
- The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller highlights a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting many new audio choices within the player’s hands
2. Geniusmods Elite
The controller highlights trigger stops and back paddles to produce a superior advantage in FPS games like Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and Fortnite. The Right paddle is mapped to O and therefore the Left paddle is mapped to X. Paddles are covered against breakage for 3 years from purchase date.
The controller additionally highlights trigger stops that build it so you do not need to fully depress the entire R2/L2 button to aim/shoot, therefore, permitting you to shoot and aim up to 50% quicker. Crush your opponents with the Geniusmods Elite, a perfect selection for the competitive player. This selection includes adjustable paddles that may be set to act as any button, and trigger stops that may assist you to shoot as quickly as possible.
3. Sades C200
The budget-friendly Sades C200 highlights gyroscopic motion management, an operating touchpad, and vibration. It’s basically a less expensive version of the standard Sony models, making it an ideal for anyone trying to find a second controller to play with friends at home.
- Precision Controller for PS4: The texture, shape, and sensitivity of the PS4 controller analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to supply players absolute control for all games
- Sharing at your Fingertips: The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as simple as a push of a button. Transfer gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress.
- Mini light bar: It will perform a variety of colors, totally different colors represent different players, they’ll even be used as important message tips like a reduction of player’s life value and so on.
- New ways to Play: Revolutionary features just like the touchpad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker provide exciting new ways to experience and move together with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a sensible personal audio solution for gamers WHO wish to pay attention to their games privately.
- Charge Efficiently: The Wireless Controller can simply be recharged by plugging it into your PS4 system, even once on standby, or with any regular charger with a micro-USB port.
4. Mad Catz FightStick TES+
Rise Up to the Challenge! The official Mad Catz FightStick TES+ wired controller for Sony PS3 and PS4 delivers the joy of an authentic arcade experience. Premium parts and new management opportunities keep you in total command of all your favorite fighting game characters. “Rise Up” to the challenge with the official Mad Catz FightStick TES+.
Engineered for serious fighting game enthusiasts, nothing brings the arcade experience closer to home than Mad Catz’ iconic Tournament Edition series of FightSticks. The TES+ Street Fighter arcade stick uses arcade-quality elements from legendary Japanese arcade manufacturer, Sanwa Denshi. Boasting a ball-handled joystick and 30mm action buttons adjacent new management opportunities, the Mad Catz FightStick TES+ is prepared for a new generation of fighting.
- Genuine Arcade Layout: Remarkably accurate and sturdy Sanwa Denshi components. This PS4 arcade stick boasts a Vewlix-style design with 8 action buttons to reduce your enemy’s life bar
- Versatile Gamer: 3-way button permits joystick to emulate a left or right analog stick or D-Pad. Play all sorts of games with this Street Fighter arcade stick
- Ideal for ALL Fighting Games: Tekken, Multiplayer action in Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Injustice, Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Skullgirls, KoF, Guilty Gear, Marvel vs. Capcom, Persona, and more
- Touchpad Controls: Press and swipe with full touchpad functionality for PS4 systems. You’ll be able to play all PS4 touchpad games with this PS4 arcade stick
- Reliable USB Connectivity: The world’s best fighters favor a low-latency USB connection. A 9.8ft/3m USB cable on this Street Fighter arcade stick keeps you at a relaxed distance from your TV
5. Qanba Drone Joystick
The Qanba Drone Joystick could be a smaller option among arcade-style controllers and is considerably less costly than some of the more PS4 Controllers available. It’s authorized by Sony, guaranteeing that it meets a baseline of performance. We’re halfway to the best PS4 Controllers list, so keep on reading. I hope the PS4 Controllers we showed you already fit for you.
- Compatible with PS4, PS3, and PC.
- USB wired connection
- Authentic Qanba buttons and stick
- Antislip bottom pad
- LED indicators for MODE and Turbo
- Tournament LOCK switch
- Honeycomb-inspired design
6. Hori Mini Wired
Built for young gamers, the officially authorized mini Wired Gamepad for PS4 systems is meant to suit smaller hands whereas providing the same excellent gaming experience you’ve come to expect with PS4 systems. Get started with a growing library of family-friendly games as you learn and grow as a gamer. Best for companion play, the mini wired gamepad opens gaming to the whole entire family.
The Hori Mini Wired was designed with the young gamer in mind. It’s considerably smaller than the regular DualShock model, which is able to feel much comfier in smaller hands, yet still highlights nearly all of the same inputs.
7. Horipad FPS Plus
As the 1st third-party controller for the PS4 with touchpad capabilities, Hori does not simply stop there; by adding a wide range of value-added features to the new Horipad FPS Plus, what entails could be a new thanks to playing for gamers who are trying to find that extra edge in precision and management.
The FPS Plus retains the asymmetrical thumbstick placement kind of like the Xbox configuration and comes in a pretty sophisticated metallic finish. The sticks themselves apply a consistent pressure feedback lending to precise aim and power, and to take this even further, there’s a special target button that toggles with three levels of sensitivity on the rear – for changing stick sensitivity on the fly – ideal for immediate long-range targeting.
There’s even been a modification to how a stick sensitivity reacts; the yaw, roll, and pitch follow a gradual slope as opposed to a linear one, therefore movement is even smoother, and avoids all kind of abrupt jerkiness whenever sensitivity is accumulated.
For the buttons themselves, a turbo feature will be turned on for the face buttons, d-pad buttons, and triggers; the Horipad FPS Plus also permits custom button mapping.
The FPS Plus is additionally compatible with the PS3 and comes wired with 3-meter length cable. The only caveat is that the light bar, motion detector, rumble feature, and headphone jack are missing, except for the unique and refined control, the Horipad FPS Plus does this in absolute spades.
8. ModdedZone Money Talks
S4 custom-built controller with high-quality printed skin was the latest version designed perfectly for Esports Tournaments & Competitions. As a pro, you wish one thing to distinguish yourself. Something which will offer you the slightest edge in a match may be a crucial component that has to be used. Our PS4 Controller has high-quality printed skin to assist you more engaging to play games focus.
The customized PS4 controller design provides improved comfort and control to make sure every shot is as accurate as ever and your opponents will tire before your hands. Every custom controller works well with the PlayStation accessories you already have. Why not grab one for yourself!?
9. Hori Fighting Commander 4
It is a prime plane 6-button that’s ideal for fighting games, making it straightforward for command input and synchronous pressing. LR button switching function. Up to 8 buttons can be operated with your right hand solely.
Compatible with both the PS3 and PS4, the Hori Fighting Commander 4 is the perfect choice for gamers whose favored games revolve around a single D-pad control underneath the left thumb. Games designed for dual joysticks are a lot harder to play with it, though.
Best PS4 Controllers
If you like PS4 Controllers, which one should you pick?
Whatever your ultimate thinking is behind the acquisition of an extra controller, you’re reaching to be challenged with a particular difficulty once you notice just how many of these PS4 Controllers are out there. There are many PS4 Controllers to pick from. We did a roundup here, to be sure, yet even here you may realize many choices that talk to your sense of fashion or your approach to gameplay.
The first issue to contend with is the practicality of a given controller. After all, if you go plainly for aesthetics, you would possibly realize one or a lot of important functions missing from your experience, or at least that it will take you an excessive amount of your time to transition from your previous controller to your new one. The huge divide here is between traditional PS4 controllers and additionally retro gamepads.
The traditional styles of the controller are going to be the simplest to get used to since the muscle memory you have developed in your hands can right away work there. Less traditional layouts, like old-school arcade joysticks, for instance, can take longer, as all of your necessary functions are ported to new locations.
For gamers who simply wish to dive in and have joy, additional traditional setups are sometimes the way to go. If on the opposite hand, you discover yourself too good at a given game, and you wish a challenge, a having to be told to a joystick configuration could be simply the handicap you wish to make things more exciting.
If you’re within the marketplace for another controller just to expand the number of free players, or as a replacement for a controller that crushed once you threw it through your TV in a very violent moment of nerd rage, then there is neither shame nor folly in sticking with something easy and reliable.